On arrival at this hotel in May 2013, we found it to be dark and unwelcoming. The owner appeared and showed us to our room which was basic with no frills. We were informed that the tea and coffee making facilities were under the stairs on the ground floor, with only polystyrene cups! yuk. If you want to use the... More
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Bundoran
- Fitzgerald's Hotel Bundoran, County Donegal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzgeralds Hotel provides superior accommodation overlooking the picturesque Donegal Bay in the North West of Ireland.The comfortable and spacious bedrooms are equipped to highest modern standards with free Wi-Fi access; most enjoy spectacular seaviews.The hotel’s Bistro restaurant has an excellent reputation for good food and fine wines at reasonable prices. Bundoran is the ideal base from which to enjoy sight-seeing and touring holidays of Donegal and the North West, including Counties Sligo, Leitrim and Fermanagh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Fitzgerald's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.