Just back from two great nights at the Clonakilty Townhouse. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast featured Clonakilty Black Pudding-the finest in Ireland! David, the owner, was helpful, and informative about the local scene. He is a great host who really knows how to put the Guest in guesthouse! This is a great location to explore west Cork.... More
- Also Known As:
- The Clonakilty Townhouse Hotel
- The Clonakilty Townhouse Hotel Clonakilty
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clonakilty Townhouse boutique style hotel accommodation in Clonakilty offers Great Value Accomodation with elegant, comfortable Rooms in the picturesque heart of Ireland's Tidiest Town. Enclosed Car Park to rear of building, Free Wi Fi Internet, Cable TV, All rooms are En-Suite and there is a Lift to all floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Clonakilty Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.