Off the beaten track, that's for sure -- but hardly a secret. The food as descibribed by others is excellent and interesting -- the assortment of lamb parts include heart and kidney. The hotel itself looks like an old manor house with antiques galore (the TV being one of them, but then who watches TV at Echo?). It's a splurge... More
- Also Known As:
- The Mustard Seed At Echo Hotel
- The Mustard Seed At Echo Hotel Adare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Co. Limerick countryside is The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge, a converted 19th century convent. The celebrated and comfortable Echo Lodge is set amid mature trees, herbaceous borders, orchard and kitchen garden. Home to The Mustard Seed restaurant, the busy, buzzy dining room has long been highly acclaimed, attracting lovers of good food and fine wine from around the globe. The Mustard Seed is an oasis of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.