We booked this hotel for a weekend away in Ireland.The food is top class and the atmosphere was really homely. The banter in the bar after our meals each night was special. The rooms are basic but the beds very comfortable .All in all we had a great time and the bar we wont forget.
- Also Known As:
- Powerscourt Arms Country House Hotel
- Powerscourt Arms Country House Hotel Enniskerry
- Powerscourt Arms Country House Enniskerry, Ireland - County Wicklow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Powerscourt Arms is an intimate country house that has been providing quality service since 1715. The character of this building lends to the charms which makes Enniskerry so special. The Powerscourt Arms Country House is the perfect base for sightseeing and exploring all that Wicklow has to offer. The Country House boasts 11 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms. Delicious Home-Cooked Food served daily using only the best of local produce. Country Breakfast, Lunch & Extensive Evening Menu with blackboard specials is served daily in the cosiness of the lounge. The Powerscourt Suite located off the lounge is the ideal venue for group and private bookings where you can enjoy our home-cooked cuisine. The Bistro, Enniskerry an intimate, elegant & relaxing venue where our menus are full of classic bistro dishes and our daily blackboard specials allow the kitchen to create a continental style cuisine.Mac's Bar a traditional Irish bar in the heart of Enniskerry village loved by locals & visitors alike. Our pub is the perfect place to experience true village life with a great atmosphere and personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Powerscourt Arms Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.