Our week long apartment stay in the medieval castle, Castel Pietraio gave us the modern comforts of wifi and television in a setting of thick stone walls and beamed ceilings. We found the location perfect to explore the Tuscany region from Volterra to Chianti and down to the hill towns of Montalcino and Montepulciano. Gabrielle took the time to make... More
- Also Known As:
- Castel Pietraio Monteriggioni
- Castel Pietraio Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want to spend a holiday immersed in an uncontaminated nature, respectful of the environment,in a place where daily activities follow the rhythm of sun and seasons, Castel Pietraio has got an older part of its building with comfortable elegantly furnished rooms and apartments. The place also comprehends the park extending as far as the wood, a 9 x 18 metres swimming-pool with solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Castel Pietraio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.