A group of us stayed there over a weekend, we all paid the same rates but we were all given different types of rooms, some were crammed into tiny studios and some had two bedroom apartments. The rooms were pretty standard, nothing flash and we all left covered with mosquito bites due to mosquito infestations in the units. I would... More
- Also Known As:
- Onetangi Beach Apartments Hotel
- Onetangi Beach Apartments Hotel Waiheke Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waiheke Island holiday accommodation and conference venue on beautiful Onetangi Beach, Waiheke IslandLocated right on Onetangi Beach, the most beautiful beach in the Auckland region, this 2km, north facing white sandy beach is the perfect getaway.Onetangi Beach Apartments is unique in that it has a wide range of modern accommodation for all types of travelers, all in the one location. It is the perfect base for ocean enthusiasts, nature lovers, families, couples, corporate groups, wedding parties or those just looking for a little rest and relaxation.We offer quality, fully serviced holiday accommodation with Spa Pools, Sauna, WiFi and Room Service. Our helpful staff have the local knowledge that will ensure you get the best that Waiheke has to offer, just ask us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Onetangi Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.