When we arrive Australia from America, we love, love, love to stay at Marriott Sydney at Circular Quay! It is a magnificent place to shake off or surrender to jet lag. We were fortunate to score early arrival at 9 am this trip, and our room was well appointed, spotlessly clean, and held a gorgeous view. We rested, then explored... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay is the perfect hotel for those wanting a truly Sydney experience. Overlooking the sparkling Sydney Harbour and the world famous Sydney Opera House, the downtown Sydney hotel can be found at the doorstep of a shopping Mecca, and just moments away from the historic Rocks district. As Sydney’s premier waterfront hotel, guests are also invited to indulge in a luxurious array of treatments in the day spa, including indoor pool, without leaving the 5-star property. Whether savouring finely crafted cuisine at the renowned Icons brassiere restaurant or retiring to the spacious opulence of your guest room which is complete with picturesque harbour views, the accent throughout is on trusted personalised service. After a multi-million dollar refurbishment in 2011, the Sydney Harbour hotel is equipped with world class technological advancements such as high speed wireless internet and top-of-the range electronics in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Sydney Harbour at Circular Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Sydney Harbour At Circular Quay Hotel Sydney
- Marriott Sydney Harbour At Circular Quay Hotel