We love staying at the InterContinental in Sydney. The location is great, the rooms are large and comfortable and they always make us feel welcome. Parking is also very reasonable for Circular Quay which is a plus. We will definitely be staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel
- Sydney Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning InterContinental Sydney blends contemporary style with 19th century architecture and offers sweeping views from Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Pacific Ocean. A perfect base for work and play, InterContinental Sydney is bordered by the city s commercial centre, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Steps away is the historic Rocks area, Sydney Opera House, the Art Gallery of NSW, leading shops and boutiques and some of the finest restaurants this Harbour city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.