During a 5 week vacation, we spent a week in Sydney at the Macleay. It was recommended to us by a Sydney local that owns an apartment in the building. The staff were very, very helpful and friendly. We got an East Bay view room that had a spectacular view on the 9th floor. The location at Potts Point was... More
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.