Completely ruins Sydney, after 5 months of travelling in some of the poorest countries n the world this hostel tops them all. Firstly they cant be bothered to make the reservation over the phone so tell you to do it online and hang up, meaning you pay the higher hostel world prices. Secondly we arrive and they have booked us... More
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel Sydney
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Backpacker Sydney is located between the night life of Kings Cross and the City Centre. All major tourist attractions are within 10-15 minutes walk. Our hostel has a beautiful new cafe & bar that offers restaurant quality food and backpacker prices. We pride ourselves on being cheap and cheerful.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Elephant Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.