On a weekend getaway to do some shopping, gambling and drinking we found the serviced apartments very suitable. The room was clean, the outdoor balcony a tad bit exposed (we were in the corner) apartment. But overall a nice place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Dixon Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Quest On Dixon Darling Harbour Hotel
- Quest On Dixon Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Quest on Dixon Darling Harbour Serviced Apartments. This is inner city living. With Darling Harbour as your neighbourhood, Cockle Bay as your kitchen, Chinatown your dining room and public transport arriving on your doorstep, make Quest on Dixon Darling Harbour your choice of Sydney CBD accommodation. Most of the spacious and modern studio and one bedroom Darling Harbour serviced apartments feature large private balconies. Sydney's most sought after living location and only a two-minute walk from Sydney's Exhibition and Convention Centres! The perfect Darling Harbour apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Quest on Dixon Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.