a great outback experience with 1st class comfort. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the meal prepared for us in the main building, together with the other 4 people staying there that night, was the best we had in 6 weeks of touring Australia. The chef used local desert herbs on the barramundi I have ever tasted. An exceptional... More
- Also Known As:
- Kings Canyon Wilderness Hotel Kings Canyon
- Kings Canyon Wilderness Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 exclusive tented cabins with full private en suite facilities to offer guests the greatest comfort in the remote Kimberley with the perfect opportunity to explore nearby Mitchell Falls and the surrounding Mitchell Plateau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kings Canyon Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.