I really like this hostel, it's clean and viby.. the rooms are nice... BUT it's sooooo cold at night, and you are not allowed to use your own sleeping bag... all they give you is a thin sheet... you have to pay $2 for a thin blanket, and I still couldn't get any sleep because I was still freezing. All... More
- Also Known As:
- Brisbane Backpackers Hotel
- Brisbane Backpackers Hotel Brisbane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO BRISBANE BACKPACKERS! Ours is the only purpose-built backpackers resort offering cheap, high-quality backpacker and hostel accommodation within walking distance of Southbank, the Brisbane Convention Centre, and the City Centre.Our rooms are air-conditioned, with their own ensuite, TV, fridge, phone, balcony, and the comfiest bunks in Brisbane. For your convenience we offer a mini-bus service to the Brisbane Transit Centre.Our friendly staff can assist you 24 hours a day and we welcome school and tour groups too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Brisbane Backpackers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.