Stayed here on the first destination in our east coast trip. Chose to stay in a double room, room was immaculate, right by the pool so was noisey during the night at times but didn't bother us! Staff were all very friendly and willing to help at all times. Would highly reccomend this hostel to other travelers!
- Also Known As:
- Calypso Inn Backpackers Hotel Cairns
- Calypso Inn Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s a tropical paradise mon! Come soak up the chilled global vibe at Calypso Inn Backpackers Resort, Cairns’ coolest crashpad. Any more relaxed we’d be horizontal! Swaying palms, smooth tunes and swinging hammocks, that’s the Calypso way. Chill poolside with new friends in the Queensland sunshine by day then check out free nightly entertainment at Zanzibar Bar & Grill, our friendly hostel pub. When the taste buds bite, enjoy a pool-side breakfast or Aussie BBQ dinner at Zanzibar, or whip up your own masterpiece in our great communal kitchen. The Calypso crew are here for you and we know our stuff. Between us all there’s over 65 years of hostel and travel know-how so you’re in expert hands from the moment you arrive. We go the extra mile to make you smile, with a free tour booking service, free return transfers to the airport, bus station and central Cairns and WiFi now available in all rooms. Come catch some Calypso chill vibe when you pass through Cairns! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Calypso Inn Backpackers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.