Wonderful place to stay! I stayed at the Lazy Lizard for 5 nights with my dad on our trip to Australia and everything about it was brilliant. Wonderful welcoming hosts, Jim and Penny, comfortable beds and huge rooms, with a kitchen area that helped keep our costs down as we could make microwave meals some nights. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rates are for 2 people. Maximum 4 people per studio. Set in tranquil tropical garden surrounds with saltwater pool and waterfall. Relax and enjoy the quiet setting with a barbeque beside the pool. The staff at our free tour desk can advise on tours to the reef or rainforest and beyond, which ever suits your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lazy Lizard Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.