After discovering this hotel a few years ago, I would never dream of staying anywhere else in Hobart. The prices are very reasonable, the rooms are clean, staff are friendly and the beds are comfortable. Don't let the hotel being right on the main road put you off - the rooms are surprisingly quiet due to double glazed windows. There... More
- Also Known As:
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal address in Hobart for both business and leisure. Walk to the CBD, Historic Waterfront and Salamanca and it's an easy drive to all main attractions in Southern Tasmania. Quiet 4 star rooms with luxurious beds, and air-conditioning for a great nights sleep. Broadband internet, Austar, offstreet parking, breakfast and dinner prices available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Fountainside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.