For a hostel, this is pretty good. Location is walking distance from the city centre and facilities are great. Best part though? The rooftop area - great spot for a couple of drinks overlooking the Melbourne skyline.
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Metro Yha Hotel
- Melbourne Metro Yha Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Melbourne Metro YHA backpackers hostel is located in relaxed North Melbourne on the CBD fringe; experience the best of Melbourne, without the hustle and bustle of the city! The hostel is a just a ten minute walk or short tram ride into the heart of the city. Our undercover rooftop lounge and BBQ area has panoramic views of the city. Self catering in the large guest kitchen is easy, or head to Metro Café - open for breakfast and dinner daily. Hostel facilities include high speed YHA Connect Internet, bike hire, Wi-Fi, Skype, ATM, CCTV, 24 hour reception, TV lounges and a huge dining area. There is limited on-site parking available for a small charge.Getting around Melbourne is easy, with a tram stop 500m from the hostel. The nearest Skybus Airport Shuttle Bus stop is just 50m walk. The free Melbourne Visitor Shuttle Bus stop is only 5 minutes walk from the hostel, and loops Melbourne’s best attractions.Back at the hostel, enjoy free weekly tour information nights, wine and cheese nights and rooftop BBQs. Affordable day trips and tours can be booked at reception.Choose from 4, 6, and 8 multishare, twin/double rooms with optional ensuite, or family rooms. YHA focus on guest safety, with electronic door locks fitted on all rooms, and lockers available in all multishare rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Melbourne Metro YHA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.