Great atmosphere and brilliant place to meet fellow backpackers and the like. Bar area is very modern and staff are friendly and helpful- they'll happily set up beer pong for you and the receptionist ordered me a taxi when I was running late for my flight! A bit grungy and noisy plus the lift broke down when someone was in... More
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel Melbourne
- Nomads Industry Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Melbourne is a backpackers offering travellers a unique backpacking experience. The totally refurbished building at 196-198 A'Beckett St, is located at the top end of the city, right in front of the Queen Victoria Market. With many popular Melbourne attractions, beautiful gardens, fantastic shopping and a wealth of public transport options close by, Melbourne at its best is at your doorstep. At Nomads Melbourne you can indulge in the luxury of a deluxe en-suite king room, relax in style in a single or multi-share private room, or meet your fellow travelers in a 4-10 share dormitory room. Nomads Melbourne will make your stay in Melbourne a breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Budget Places, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Industry Backpackers Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.