This was our first stop in Auckland. We got upgraded to a studio room with the view of the Tower.. quite a treat! Queen's street is a short 15 mins walk away, and all the party places and resturants are right there. Clean room, though quite small, comfortable beds..
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Auckland Central
- City Hotel
- City Lodge Auckland, New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Lodge is a fresh central CBD budget accommodation, established in August 2005. Nestled in one of Auckland's unique oak tree cladding streets, City Lodge provides a clean, friendly and warm environment, offering a range of rooms all of which contain ensuite bathrooms, mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. This convenient location is close by to the main shopping facilities and restaurants, however if you wish to stay in and cook we offer a self-catering kitchen/TV lounge area and 24 hour reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your City Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.