Typical Ibis hotel central location great view of the river from the dinning room terrace, the the WIFI was very expensive and refused to pay, no other complaint. Nice hotel would visit again. view at rear of hotel better than the front.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hamilton Tainui Hotel Hamilton
- Ibis Hamilton Tainui Hotel
- Accor Hamilton Tainui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waikato River, the Hotel Ibis Tainui Hamilton is your gateway to New Zealand's wonderful Waikato region. Primely positioned in the heart of Hamilton City, the brand new 126 room hotel is ideal for both leisure and business trips. Just 20 minutes from Hamilton International Airport, the hotel also offers easy access to relaxing river walkways, cafes, restaurants, Skycity Casino, shopping and entertainment. Part of the only international hotel chain in Hamilton, the Ibis hotel is a great way to enjoy your stay in the Waikato! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Hamilton Tainui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.