The bar staff charged me more for my beer than my friends were charged. No idea why. When I questioned it they snapped back "that's what it is, do you want it or not?" Possible racism? I am a chinese/ english, young female traveller. Also, the worst night's sleep I've had ever. I was in a 4-bed ensuite room with... More
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Capital is a 5 star flashpacker hostel, right in the heart of Wellington.5 minutes walk from the vibrant Cuba Street, bustling Courtnay Place, beautiful waterfront and award winning Te Papa Museum.With a range of rooms to suit every traveller and budget, and an on site bar and travel desk, we can take care of your every need while you are in town. This really is the perfect place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Travelocity so you can book your Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.