I chose to stay here because of its location: few steps to the Canterbury Museum, Naked bus stop, Botanic garden, Cathedral square. But seems that all YHA Christchurch can give. My room was ok but sharing room with a man who snored all nights made me sleepless. Worse, it didn't have any fan in room, thus, it was very hot... More
- Also Known As:
- Rolleston House Yha Hotel Christchurch
- Rolleston House Yha Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YHA Christchurch, Rolleston House is centrally located opposite the Christchurch Arts Centre with its colourful weekend art and craft market and along the famous Christchurch tram route. Rolleston House is a gorgeous character home which has been converted into a comfortable hostel offering multi-share, double and twin rooms. Facilities include a TV room, self-catering kitchen, internet access and library exchange. The hostel provides late night entry for pre-bookings arriving on late flights and buses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your YHA Christchurch Rolleston House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.