A beautiful old building in a convenient location to both Christchurch (30 m walk) and shops at Merivale mall ( 5 min walk). Complimentary breakfast, wi fi and laundry plus friendly helpful,owners in a spotless premises made this a faultless stay.
- Also Known As:
- Merivale Manor Hotel
- Merivale Manor Christchurch
- Merivale Manor Hotel Christchurch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Merivale Manor Motel Christchurch. Originally built in the 1880's, Merivale Manor has been transformed into 10 elegant, luxurious Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, as well as 8 Brand new Spa Studio units, all reasonably priced Christchurch accommodation, situated at 122 Papanui Road, Merivale, Christchurch, New Zealand.Merivale Manor Motel Christchurch is in a great location, less than 200 metres to central Merivale with its premier shopping, restaurants, cafes and bars. We are one of the closest Motels to St Georges Hospital, Nurse Maude Hospital & Hospice, St Andrews, Rangi Ruru, St Margaret's and Selwyn House schools. We are approximately 1.5 kilometres to Christchurch City centre. A short stroll to Christchurch's beautiful Hagley Park and Christchurch Casino. Merivale Manor is within easy access by car, taxi or bus to AMI Stadium, CBS Canterbury Arena (was Westpac Trust Centre), Railway Station, Christchurch's International and domestic Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Merivale Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.