The Dairy was in a brilliant location in Queenstown, and a lovely place to stay. However, the fact that there are 13 rooms loses the personal touch that many of the other luxury hotels and lodges have that we stayed in right across NZ. It is overpriced for what you get - and up to 100 dollars more a night... More
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Luxury hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. Not just a Bed and Breakfast, the property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Dairy Private Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.