I recently stayed there for weekend conference with quite a few of us. We had a 3 bedroom apartment and it had everything you could have wanted. Lovely, clean, tidy and very comfortable. Great heating. Only downside - didn't have any electric blankets on the bed and unfortunately all the hot water bottles were loaned out. This is no way... More
- Also Known As:
- Blue Peaks Apartments Hotel Queenstown
- Blue Peaks Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 2 & 3 bedroom serviced apartments in central Queenstown - full designer kitchen, spacious, open-plan living/dining areas and fabulous views across Queenstown Bay. Apartments have private patios and balconies that overlook landscaped gardens. Luxury fittings and furnishings throughout, all apartments feature a separate bathroom plus an en suite off the master bedroom. There is ample on-site parking for all apartments. Ideal for both holidaymakers and business travellers. Minimum stay 2 nights. Weekly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Peaks Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.