This is our second time coming to the Top 10 holiday Park, and probably our millionth time coming back to Queenstown. However, last time we came as a couple and this time with friends to enjoy Queenstown. I like the place but I have to say that we arrived at 7:30 pm after a tiring 5 hour drive in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park Creeksyde Hotel
- Queenstown Top 10 Holiday Park Creeksyde Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Creeksyde an award winning 5-star holiday accommodation park situated in a quirky garden setting nestled beside Horne Creek. Location, Location, Location!- just a 4 minute easy stroll to the centre of Queenstown and 2 minutes to the local supermarket. Our accommodation choices are many, and suit all budgets, - motel apartments, self-contained units, en-suite units, deluxe cabins, lodge rooms and serviced powered and non powered sites. With quality facilities and luxury features you wouldn’t expect to find in even the best camping grounds, such as bathrooms with hairdryers, comfortable lounges, kitchens and laundries, ski drying room, spa bath and sauna. Our newest addition the ‘Oasthouse’ bathrooms are a talking point – come find out why! BBQ kitchens are located throughout the park for convenient use and what’s more, there’s no extra charge!. Services such as internet kiosks, WiFi, copying, meeting room, car wash, dump stations etc are also available. Local activity & sightseeing bookings can be made at reception and our knowledgeable and friendly staff can offer advice for all your needs. Creeksyde is the world's first environmentally certified holiday park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Queenstown TOP 10 Holiday Park Creeksyde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.