This site is a small, very well set up site with good shower facilities and kept spotlessly clean. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and helped organise trips to see the Glow worms & a cruise at Milford Sound at short notice. The site is in a good location & only a short walk into town. We ate at... More
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Top 10 Holiday Park (Mountain View) Hotel
- Te Anau Top 10 Holiday Park (Mountain View) Hotel Te Anau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the best holiday park in Te Anau (gateway to Fiordland) and one of the best in New Zealand. Our quiet lakefront location is just 2 minutes walk from town centre and an ideal base from which to enjoy the great Fiordland National Park. Qualmark-rated 5-star and multiple Tourism Awards winner. Our modern facilities have been designed with your comfort in mind and include the most up to date communal kitchens and dining areas, new underfloor-heated communal and family bathrooms, children's playground, BBQ, luxury spa, wireless internet and Sky TV. At our place you can find a bed to meet every budget while enjoying exceptional standards across a range of accommodation, from park motels to standard cabins to powered and tent sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Te Anau Top 10 Holiday Park (Mountain View) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.