We stayed for one week in a one bedroom unit. Kitchen facilities were good and the view from the unit of Chevron island and the river was magnificent. The bed was comfortable.Parking beneath the resort was excellent. However the noise from the traffic was not the best. Seemed to go on for most of the night.Very central to the shops... More
- Also Known As:
- Tiki Village International Gold Coast Hotel
- Tiki Village International Gold Coast Hotel Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tiki Village is a Surfers Paradise icon situated by the shores of the Nerang River with the breathtaking hinterland as a backdrop. Centrally located with wildlife sanctuaries, trendy cafes and beachside havens to the south and marina's, theme parks, hinterland and shopping to the north. Tiki Village International Resort, in the heart of paradise.Units have a shower over a spa and may not be suitable for the mobility impaired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Tiki Village International Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.