My wife and i enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back,in all aspects of the accomodation industry they tick all the boxes,the rooms were very clean and the receptionist was very professional.We dined in the restaurant,very well priced and enjoyable,our grandson even ate all his meal which does'nt happen too often.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston (formerly Mercure Hotel Launceston) is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport, Penny Royal World and Cataract Gorge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.