We had a fantastic experience with Pete and Deb at the Margaret River Guest House. They were both so warm and welcoming. The breakfasts were fabulous and so was the time chatting with other guests in the dining room and living room . I especially loved the warm wood burning stove, Such a nice way to end the day, reading... More
- Also Known As:
- Margaret River Guest House Hotel
- Margaret River Guest House Hotel Margaret River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River Guest House is steeped in history and exudes old world charm. It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and is only a two minute stroll into the Town centre which includes restaurants, galleries shops and more. We are only a stones throw from a network of shady river walk trails waiting to be explored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Margaret River Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.