You would be hard pressed to find fault with this holiday park. Facilities are excellent- spotless, with little touches such as a cloth to wipe down the basins. The hot pool is wonderful, and the area where we parked our caravan was very suitable (and flat!). It certainly earns it's ranking of being in the top 5 holiday parks.
- Also Known As:
- Miranda Holiday Park Hotel Thames
- Miranda Holiday Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning holiday park situated on the scenic Auckland / Coromandel highway - 1hr SE of Auckland, 50 minutes from Auckland Airport, 20 minutes from Thames. A choice of self catering accommodation to suit all budgets and needs, including paraplegic facilities. 1 bedroom & studio motel apartments, chalets, backpackers lodge, tent & campervan sites. Wireless internet. Complimentary tennis court & hot mineral pool onsite. Open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Miranda Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.