We stayed here in May 2013 and found the room to be ok. The views were awesome and we were walking distance to the main street..although if you not up for the steep hill back just drive.. Definitly would recommend this place...its neat and clean and the bed was comfy..thats all we need when we go away.
- Also Known As:
- Martinique Whitsunday Airlie Beach
- Martinique Whitsunday Hotel
- Martinique Whitsunday Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinique Whitsunday offers guaranteed spectacular sea and island views over the sparkling turquoise waters of the Coral Sea to the Whitsunday Islands from every apartment. Classical French Caribbean architecture has inspired the design of these exquisitely styled 1, 2 and 3 bedroom holiday apartments. Martinique Whitsunday Resort Accommodation consists of twenty self-contained Units in French-Caribbean architectural style, 20 metre wet edge swimming pool, heated outdoor spa and surrounding decking area plus various garden beds, B.B.Q. eating area, gymnasium and car parking. Airlie Beach is the epitome of a beach town only 250 metres walk; you'll instantly feel the carefree and relaxed attitude emanating from every space. You'll find it in the Airlie Beach Lagoon, a manmade saltwater swimming area surrounded by sand and grassy knolls. You'll find it in the beachside parks where afternoon barbeques proliferate and continue into the evening hours. And you'll find it in the alfresco restaurants where fresh seafood overflows from every dish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Martinique Whitsunday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.