We stayed here (with our dog) in mid-April for a one night stop-over while driving through France. While tucked away in a quite village about 1.5 hours south of Calais, we popped the longitude and latitude of the chateau in our sat nav and had absolutely no trouble finding it ... As others have said, you are essentially staying in... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Grand Rullecourt Hotel
- Le Chateau De Grand Rullecourt Hotel Grand-Rullecourt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau de Grand-Rullecourt was bought in 1985 by Chantal and Patrice de Saulieu. With a lot of passion and love they spent the past 25 years saving a masterpiece from falling into ruin.They are really enjoying sharing their HOME and their passion with people from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Chateau de Grand Rullecourt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.