Quiet location. Easy walk of Old Town and New Town. Frequent, easy to use trams from nearby. Hotel rooms a little 'tired' but spotles. Kitchen facilities in our room a bit thin on the ground but we only wanted to make tea/coffee and the fridge was most useful! Breakfast plentiful [buffet]. Reception staff extremely helpful and pleasant. Our special thanks... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mala Strana Prague
- Residence Mala Strana Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** is situated in a beautiful location just few steps from Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Petřín gardens and the Infant Jesus Church and the other historical landmarks. Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** offers 35 apartments for 2, 3 or 4 people. The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe deposit box, bathrooms with bathtub and hairdryer. Some of the apartments have also a kitchenette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Residence Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.