We stayed here for three nights. The rooms were clean and modern. Breakfast was good and had something different each morning, hotel staff were helpful. Short walk to old town. Would def stay here again if in warsaw. The main city is about a 25 minute walk which was fine.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Hotel Warsaw
- Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Warsaw
- Accor Warszawa Stare Miasto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto hotel is located close to the old city of Warsaw and the Royal Palace. Only 12 km from Okecie international airport and 3 km from the railway station, it is ideal for weekends and longer explorations of the Polish capital. It proposes 333 air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, private covered parking and 6 meeting rooms for organising seminars and conferences. Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.