I was really pleased with this place when you arrive it looks like you have walked into a hostel in a block of apartments. Reception is on the 4th floor so is a bit of a trek. The man on reception was lovely though and could not do enough for us. He explained that the room was not quite ready... More
- Also Known As:
- Europa Centerpoint Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Europa Centerpoint Budapest Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Centerpoint Budapest is set in a building dating from 1860. Located at the Blaha Lujza metro station, it offers nicely furnished, air-conditioned and non-smoking rooms.Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi as well as wired internet access in all rooms free of charge. Parking is available at a location nearby, charges are applicable. The Jewish Museum is only 150 metres away from the Centerpoint Guesthouse. The Keleti Railway Station can be reached within one tram stop. The staff of the Europa Centerpoint Hotel Budapest will be happy to inform about local sights and give recommendations regarding the numerous restaurants close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, HostelBookers, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Europa Centerpoint Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.