Huge rooms, attentive staff, quiet and historic locale. The rooms are basically serviced apartments (44m2). Bathrooms massive. Note: if you are looking for nightlife, the Castle District is not the place. It's quiet after dark. But for couples (esp. older) looking for a tranquil oasis, this is a great hotel. Why go to Paris? Come to Budapest and enjoy 1st... More
- Also Known As:
- St. George Residence In The Buda Castle Hotel Budapest
- St. George Residence In The Buda Castle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant residence with its 26 suites, charming patio, luxury restaurant and cozy cafe is an ideal home for tourists, families, groups, either for short visits or extended stays. St. George Residence combines old time hospitality with a full range of modern services. Timeless elegance, historic ambience and the full comfort of the 21st century in a World Heritage environment. Recommended for those wishing a pleasant accommodation of luxury standard, lavish environs and historic ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your St. George Residence in the Buda Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.