Booked this hotel based on Tripadviser comments. 6 of us stayed for 2 nights at the Hotel Staubbach in a Family room. We totally enjoyed the experience. The room was spacious, had 3 rooms, all with sinks, 1 living room, 1 bathroom and a huge balcony with lovely views of the Staubbach waterfall, which we took many pictures of. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Staubbach Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Staubbach Lauterbrunnen, Jungfrau, Switzerland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a modest middle class hotel. Built in 1890 and put to a new use as a Bed & Breakfast; enjoy the charm of our landmark hotel in a friendly, informal atmosphere. Only an 8-10 minute walk from the train station, we are the perfect base to explore the region, close enough to enjoy the best views in town of the Staubbach falls but far enough away to stay dry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Staubbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.