Was up-sold on everything and charged for anything from the moment we walked in. We were shown "our room" which was basically a low ceiling closet with a bed and an alternative room for 20 Francs more per night. We then were told parking was more $. Then breakfast was more $. Then borrowing a plate for dinner in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Schuetzen Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Restaurant Schutzen Lauterbrunnen, Jungfrau, Switzerland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The typical-Swiss-chalet-hotel (orignally built in 1671) is located in the heart of Lauterbrunnen, a three-minute walk from the train station and has a bus stop at the front door. 25 cosy rooms with different sizes, 23 of them with bath or toilet. Radio, TV, telephone, W-Lan and safe is standard, 11 have a balcony. Lift. Typical-Swiss-restaurant with open-fire (winter), breakfastbuffet with many local specialities, 3-course-halfboard-menu or à la carte, for example Swiss-cheese-Fondue or meat from the hot-stone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HostelBookers and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Schutzen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.