My worst bed and breakfast experience out of apprx. 50 different stays at locations abroad. Poor service, overpriced, and I left with a vey bad taste in my mouth. If you are in the market for a B&B in DC, please do yourself a favor and keep looking!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in an 1885 Victorian townhouse, formerly owned by astrologer Jeane Dixon, the Inn is an elegant and comfortable bed and breakfast inn located in Washington DC, 1/2 block from the Metro and walking distance to restaurants, shops, art galleries, and museums. Enjoy a full buffet breakfast, served in our dining room, desserts and beverages in the evening. Rooms have cable TVs, telephones with answering machines, mini-refrigerators and robes and amenities, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Inn at Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.