A friend of mine and I stayed at the Hostelling Intetnational Hostel in Washington DC for three nights in May 2013. Overall we had a decent to good experience. We stayed on the eight floor. To get there we used the stairs quite a few times because the elavator is quite slow and a lot of people tend to make... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International - Washington, Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Hostelling International - Washington, Dc Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HI-DC is the best value in DC! Our dorm-style and private rooms bring together international and domestic budget travelers in a safe, clean, and fun environment. We have a long list of FREE amenities and an unbeatable location - just 8 blocks to The White House and The National Mall (home to world-famous monuments, museums, and galleries), 4 blocks to China Town, and 3 blocks to the Metro. It's the only Energy Star Certified hostel anywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostelling International - Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.