DuPlooy's Jungle Lodge was a wonderful place to stay. The rooms were lovely and very comfortable. The shower was amazing! The garden was amazing and the observation/lookout deck was a treat. The lodge was a great after being a bit disappointed with other lodgings in Belize.
- Also Known As:
- Duplooy`s Jungle Hotel San Ignacio
- Duplooy`s Jungle Hotel
- DuPlooy's Jungle Lodge Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- duPlooy's Jungle Lodge Resort, on the Macal River, an organic property since 1988, now powered by the sun, may just be the Eco-Lodge you are looking for.duPlooy's offers the original "Create Your Own Vacation' package as well as set packages for individuals and groups and custom packages which include other locations in Belize. Whatever you are looking for, we offer a great venue for your Belize Vacation for Families,Romantic Getaways and Honeymoons, Adventure Holidays and more. There is excellent Birding on and around the property as well as many on-site activities.Included with your room: continental breakfast, entrance to adjacent Belize Botanic Gardens, access to trails, use of canoes and tubes from our beautiful Macal River Beach,incredible bird watching from the deck with complimentary morning coffee, delicious meals from locally-sourced meats, eggs and produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your duPlooy's Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.