I had an amazing 7 day riding vacation at MET. The staff went out of their way to make my stay pleasant and comfortable. Horses were well trained, and my guide was great. This trip had it all - great riding, nature, archaeology, and excellent food and lodging. I would recommend it to any avid rider!
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Equestrian Trails Hotel
- Mountain Equestrian Trails Hotel San Ignacio
- Mountain Equestrian Trails Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ecotel-certified Belize Ecotourism Jungle Lodge offering adventure vacations: horseback riding tours, hiking, bird watching, butterfly gardens, waterfalls, river caves & vehicle tours to Mayan ruins. Cabanas are made of stucco with thatched roofs, with private baths, hot water and intimate kerosene lighting. The Cantina is a restaurant and bar where you'll enjoy open-air, home-style dining and bird watching from your table. MET is one of "1,000 Places to See Before You Die" by Patricia Schultz. ... more less