My husband and I had an uh-mazing 7 night stay at Riad Vert in September 2012. It is in a great location within easy walking distance of the souks & the Djemâa el-Fna square (10-15mins). Riad Vert is so relaxing away from the hustle and bustle. We had a lovely, airy bedroom with a view over the green patio/courtyard. We... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ten minutes away from the Djemâa el-Fna square and the souks, in the heart of the medina, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm-trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls. Welcome home at the Riad Vert.From 49 to 99 euro, according to the seasons, 7 spacious rooms with asserted personalities, a patio in the shade of palm trees, a bouh with larges sofas, a winter loungein subdued lights, a reading room far from the noises of the city, a terrace brightened up all year long, a delicious cooking and Jacuzzi under the sky are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Budget Places, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Vert Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.