I stayed here a few nights during a 6 week trip through Morocco. The riad itself is nice, quaint rooms with splashes of character, really nice bathrooms, and a beautiful roof terrace with a hot tub. The courtyard is nice and cool, very comfortable for sitting and relaxing away from the chaos of Marrakech. The only drawback is the location.... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Vert Marrakech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located ten minutes away from the Djemâa el-Fna square and the souks, in the heart of the medina, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm-trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls. Welcome home at the Riad Vert.From 49 to 99 euro, according to the seasons, 7 spacious rooms with asserted personalities, a patio in the shade of palm trees, a bouh with larges sofas, a winter loungein subdued lights, a reading room far from the noises of the city, a terrace brightened up all year long, a delicious cooking and Jacuzzi under the sky are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Budget Places, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Riad Vert Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.