We did not stay at the hotel. But we went there for lunch and pools since our riad hotel did ot have a proper pool. A pool bed including lunch was 600 dirham, which is rather expensive. Especially if you are a family of four... :-). But it turned out it was worth the money. The lunch buffet was of... More
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial stands out as a landmark in the heart of Marrakech with a striking architecture inspired by Arabian-Mauresque palace. It is close to historical monuments including the famous Jema El Fna square and less than 15 minutes far from Marrakech Menara airport. Let yourself be carried away by the palace atmosphere which makes Sofitel an ideal place for a romantic or family getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.