The riad has a nice courtyard and top floor with pool and lounge chairs. Staff is friendly and the breakfast is a good way to start the day. Rooms are nice and in traditional moroccan style. The shower and mattress could do with an upgrade though. The riad is quite far from the main square which means a walk of... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Maison Rouge Hotel
- Riad La Maison Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a small square of Berrima, a quiet neighborhood in Marrakech, the Riad la Maison Rouge is a charming property from which you can easily reach tourist attractions in city, such as the El Bahia and El Badi palaces, the Saadian Tombs and the Djemaa el Fna Square. This last attraction is a 15 minute walk and there are plenty of buses from here which go to all corners of the city.Riad la Maison Rouge has a total of 13 rooms including 4 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Splendia, Budget Places, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad La Maison Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.