Both my husband and I felt that this Riad was very disappointing. We were originally welcomed by the owners, but they soon disappeared, never to be seen again. The whole Riad was quite dark, dingy and in places dirty. (For example the feature Moroccan light in our room was so heavy with dust that you could still see the dust... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Mille Et Une Nuits Hotel
- Riad Mille Et Une Nuits Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PresentationRiad Thousand and One Nights, a traditional riad in the heart of the medina, the historic center of Marrakech.You will discover a discreet and elegant place, where everything has been designed for you and your well-being. Hospitality and modern comfort await you in this former private home to make your stay surrounded by restfulness and refinement The whole team wishes you the Welcome at our Riad.Staying at Riad Thousand and One Nights, is the beginning of an enchanting journey to the east. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Riad Mille et une Nuits reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.