A big thank you to all the staff as we had a wonderful time and will return. A peaceful haven and would definitely recommend. Everything was beautifully presented and everyone could not have been more helpful. Recommend a visit to the Atlas mountains. Long trip but amazing views. Also visit restaurant Pepe Nero which is first class. A bit difficult... More
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.