everything about this place is excellent - it is a haven in the craziness of the old town of Marrakech. Our family of five stayed here for three nights and everyone loved it. Beautiful rooftop terraces for breakfast or evening drinks, charming pools inside to cool down in, great personal service and rooms with character. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th Century guesthouse in the heart of Marrakech. Entirely restored, located in Dar El Bacha, 5 Minutes from the famous Jeema El Fna square, “The Three Palm Trees” riad is composed of 5 refined rooms, 1 luxurious suite, all air-conditioned, a heated swimming pool, a hammam, and a solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel